Saturday, September 5, 2009

New schoolyear, new apartment, new clients!

Tuesday is the first day of school for my son, and I couldn't be happier. I love summer as much as anyone, but it will be so nice to have those six hours each day when my son is at school that I do not have to focus on being a mom. I can do my own school work, meet new clients, go to lunch, take my laundry to the dry cleaners! All things that I had either neglected or did at night during the summer. When my son is home with me, I can't just sit back and let him watch tv all day. I feel like a failing parent when he is not kept busy, and he often complains of not being entertained. Tuesday, September 8th (also my birthday), will be a good day!

Another exciting day will be October 1st, the day I will be moving into my new apartment. I am so happy and excited to have a bigger place, one with SIX CLOSETS. I will finally have a descent sized kitchen and a huge living room. All of the upgrades for exactly the same price I pay now. It took me a while, but I finally found a place I want to call home. I can't wait for October to come!!

I want to thank all of the new clients that hired us in the past few weeks. I am so grateful for having a growing business in these hard times. I can't begin to express how blessed I feel for being able to raise my son, go to school, and still run a business. Marta, Barbara, Ana, Kinga, and mom, thank you so much for all the great work. If it wasn't for this amazing team, I would not be able to go to school full time.

Thanks everyone!

Maggie

New clients, please click here.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Maggie,

    I tried sending you an email twice with questions about your cleaning service and it keeps coming back as undeliverable with a permanent error. The email I'm using is maggiessuperawesomecleaning@gmail.com

    Are you having trouble with email this morning? Is there another email address I can use? Thanks, Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete