Tuesday, August 11, 2009

The busiest week ever

I feel blessed to have a strong business in this economy. This week I have scheduled more cleanings than any previous week since I started cleaning, five years ago. Five days, three girls, NINETEEN homes!

I need to thank my crew, we grew this business together.

Marta, thank you for being someone I can always count on. You are not only the best worker, but also my best friend. I feel lucky that I found you!!! You rock, sister!

Barbara, even though we only see each other occasionally, you are always fun to work with. I am excited when my mom gives you time off so that you can work with us. You are truly hilarious! Thanks for making us laugh. I really hope you will join us full time.

Ana, you helped me keep my sanity when Marta took a 5 week vacation. FIVE whole weeks!!! I don't know how I could have lived through those 5 weeks without you. Thanks for helping and you are always welcome to come back!

Anita, there are no words. You are simply awesome. Congratulations on the new baby boy! We can't wait for your return. Have a happy and relaxing maternity leave. See you soon!

Mom, thanks for teaching me how to care about my work and do a good job. I'm lucky to have someone who can guide me and be supportive. You are an amazing woman and you taught me how to be independent. Thanks for all the good advice, for lending a helping hand when I need one, and for being a really cool mom. And thanks for babysitting!!!! ;)


Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment