Tuesday, August 18, 2009

First day of school!

Today was my first day of school. I am even more nervous today than I was before. I got to check out all of the assignments for the next week and it's a lot of reading and writing. I thought this would be simple and slow paced but it is SO NOT!

Work is going well. I went out to a job today. I promised myself to take this week off and focus on school, but I couldn't help it. I don't know if I'm a control freak or just cautious, but the idea of relying on someone to take care of business makes me uncomfortable. I trust all of the workers, but I like to stay in charge. Maybe it's because I grew this business all on my own, starting with just one client. It took years of effort and ridiculously low income to make it what it is today. It's a huge success in my book and I'd be heartbroken if it fell apart.

Kinga is doing well and I think she is here to stay. Marta seems pleased with the work Kinga does. I really hope Kinga gets comfortable and learns to take it easy, work doesn't have to be stressful. I always try to make sure that work is a place where we can all enjoy each others company and have fun as we're cleaning. It's pointless to stress out.

Barbara decided to decline my offer for a full time position, but she will continue to work with us part time. Barbara is a nanny to a sweet little 1 year old girl. She said she couldn't part with the little girl and I am completely understanding of that. The little girl is very blessed to have Barbara as her nanny. Barbara is a very sweet girl with a big heart.

I hope things continue to go well and we keep growing.

New clients, please click here.

Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment