Monday, August 10, 2009

Hello Visitors!

I've been in the cleaning business for over five years and figured I should find a spot online where I can talk about my experiences.
Cleaning houses is not the worlds most desired job. It doesn't pay big money, nor does it look good on a resume. A lot of people give me an odd look when I tell them what I do. Some people give me that 'Ohhh that's so cool!' response, which is an attempt to hide the reaction they're having in their head.
So, after much soul searching I decided that I LOVE MY JOB!
No, I don't enjoy cleaning toilets, of course! I enjoy running a business. I enjoy meeting a bunch of new people. I enjoy providing jobs to women. I love the clients turned friends that I gained. I especially enjoy the strong friendships that developed between my employees and I.
I love being a business owner!

So here is my new blog, I hope you enjoy!!!

Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment