Thursday, August 13, 2009

Kinga

Today was Kinga's first day with us. I have never been more impressed with a new employee. Even though Kinga is experienced, each client is new to her. I was expecting her to take things slow and familiarize herself with the homes. Nope, she knew what she was doing. As soon as we walked in, Kinga rolled up her sleeves and got to work. Not only was she focused and fast, she did a great job. The day went by quickly. Kinga is very polite and quite fun to work with. She kept the conversation going while we worked. I was not only happy with her attitude, but her work as well. Every room she cleaned was perfect. She pays a lot of attention to detail. I was not expecting much from her on the first day but she blew me away. I am so glad we found someone who does a great job and is so much fun to be around.

New clients please click here.

Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment