Wednesday, August 12, 2009

School starts in a week!

As some of you may already know, I went back to school. It's been about eight years since the last time I stepped foot in a classroom so this will be quite an adventure.
I am scared and excited!

Some changes will come for sure, but no worries! Maggie's Cleaning is going strong, hiring more help, and hoping to keep growing.
Being a single mom and going back to school full time, I am counting on this business more than ever.

Some changes that will take place:

More workers. Even though we are growing, we will keep the quality high. Every new employee is accompanied by either my Mom, Marta, or myself.
I am begging Barbara to join our team full time so that we can avoid hiring someone totally new.

I will only go out to cleaning jobs for 2-3 hours per day. My main focus will be on scheduling, management and checking up on the girls. I trust the crew completely, but I still want to be on location to make sure everything is going smoothly.

Marta is taking on a new Supervisor position. She will be the person to talk to if you have any cleaning concerns while the girls are cleaning your home. I will still be available by phone and email at all times.

Thanks everyone! This is a very exciting time for all of us and we are grateful for having such amazing clients.

Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment